Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of BSA Hospice of the Southwest is to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients, their families and our community by providing quality Hospice Care with Compassion and Experience.
Volunteers are the Heart of Hospice
BSA Hospice of the Southwest relies on volunteer support to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients, their families and our community by providing quality Hospice care with Compassion and Experience.
Hospice volunteers can...
* Listen to a patient's concerns
* Honor Veterans
* Celebrate events and milestones
* Assist with personal care
* Engage in patient's hobbies
* Run errands or do light housekeeping
* Encourage the patient to tell their story
* Be supportive with 11th hour vigils
* Allow caregivers time for self-care
* Complete light office work
* Provide transportation for patients
* Perform gardening/lawn services
* Help with special projects
Volunteers needed today, call us at 806-356-0026 or toll free at 866-654-2941.