Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients and their families by
providing quality Hospice Care with
Compassion and Experience.
Hospice Care of the SouthwestVolunteers
- make companionship visits to patients
- m ake phone calls & send cards
- bake cookies
- p rovide caregiver relief
- run errands
- do administrative / clerical work
- do flower arranging & delivery
- k nit or crochet
- help with public relations & Community Events
- provide gardening/lawn care
- help with patient special occasions
- collaborate on special projects
- make bereavement visits.
Add s unshine to s omeone's life, call today and Volunteer!!!!!
- Johnna Whalon
- (806) 356-0226
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!