Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Provide services for those challenged with special needs whether it be physical, mental, emotional or financial in an effort to teach and develop new skills allowing them to become self sufficient.
OSA is an all volunteer program that encourages youth with disabilities to participate in enriching programs and organized activities and help them become more involved in the community. Help support an Innovative program That encourages young people to
- make wise decisions
- choose positive paths
- grow up competent, caring, and responsible
- be involved in healthy relationships
- avoid high risk behaviors
- become more involved in the community
- OSA is a federally recognized charity as a 501c3
- Sports & Health
- Arts & Culture
- Adventure & Environment
- Workshops & Classes
- Leadership & Service,
- Emily Wei
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!