Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To ensure the health and wellness of each individual so every person may reach their fullest human potential within a caring environment. Our Vision:
- We provide a medical home of sensitivity, respect and trust.
- We provide everyone with accessible, culturally-appropriate, high-quality health and wellness services.
- We evolve to meet the health and wellness needs of our community.
- We use best medical practice standards in providing a continuum of care for all.
- We collaborate with others to advance the well-being of everyone.
Comprehensive Community Health Centers, Inc. (CCHC) is a California Non-Profit Public Benefit Corporation. CCHC is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). CCHC operates four primary care clinics providing medical, dental and some mental services to underserved people in metropolitan Los Angeles. CCHC clinics are located in Glendale, Eagle Rock, Highland Park and North Hollywood.
- Edwardo Martinez
- Need admin access?