Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To assist girls and young women by offering resources and guidance toward personal development and community awareness for ongoing success.
- San Diego Girls Alliance is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization that offers resources and mentoring for young women and girls (ages 10 to 20)
- We offer meditation, anger/stress management classes.
- We offer guidance as well as a learning network which will allow young women to express themselves, expand their creativity and to learn possibilities available to them for their wellbeing and success.
- We connect directly with the communities we serve. Our goal is to access young women and girls who are not fully aware of future opportunities or those who feel such opportunities are unavailable. We help them to define and reach their goals.
- We work to help open minds to a multitude of options as well as work in partnership with other creative and energetic agencies to achieve results.
- Organize group mentoring efforts.
- We create on-site programs as well as after-school activities.
- Design programs, workshops and community activities.
- Brigitte Evolution
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!