Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Center for Family Support Foundation is responsible for raising money to support the programs and services of The Center for Family Support, which is committed to providing support and assistance to individuals with developmental and related disabilities.
* Commit to the mission and vision of The Center for Family Support
* Fulfill the fiduciary responsibility of a trustee through the approval of a fundraising budget and by providing oversight throughout the year.
* Attend and actively participate in the following:
A. All regularly scheduled Foundation Board meetings
B. At least one standing committee of the Foundation Board or a special project
C. Select Foundation Board sponsored special receptions, seminars and meetings.
* Raise a minimum of $2500 annually
* Trustees will provide financial leadership through
1.Contributions to the Annual Fund
2. Support of any campaign or major initiative sponsored by the Development Office
3. Support of Special Events, including the Golf Outing.
* Trustees will utilize their personal influence to attract philanthropic support from individuals, foundations and corporations to meet fundraising goals
* Serve as an advocate to The Center for Family Support and all the individuals and families we serve:
A. In your community, business and social activities
* By introducing prospective donors/volunteers to the organization
- Barry Haber
- 212-629-7939, Ext. 279
- Need admin access?