Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Girl Scouts builds girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place.
Girl Scouting is open to all girls ages 5-17 regardless of race, creed, nationality or socio-economic status. There are six Girl Scouting age levels:
- Daisy Girl Scouts - Kindergarten 5 - grade 1
- Brownie Girl Scouts - grades 2-3
- Junior Girl Scouts - grades 4-5
- Cadette Girl Scouts - grades 6-8
- Senior Girl Scouts - grades 9-10
- Ambassador Girl Scouts - grades 11-12
- Girls may participate in Girl Scout troops which meet on a regular basis weeknights or weekends.
- Girls may participate in the Girl Scout program by meeting on a short- term basis with other girls with similar interests or by attending camps and special events.
- A girl may participate as an individual without being affiliated with a troop or group.
Girl Scouts builds girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place.
Girl Scouts of Eastern South Carolina accepts donations. Donate Now.
- Michaela Watts
- Need admin access?