Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
"Fostering mutual understanding and cultural exchange between the United States and other nations worldwide"
Hosting a student means welcoming an adventurous teenager into your home and treating him/her as your own son or daughter, supporting him/her through academics and other enrichment activities and including him/her in your family life and traditions throughout the year. Since 2000, Forte International Exchange Association has offered the opportunity for academic and cultural exchange to international high school students who would like to come to the United States. You can make dreams come true for one of this years students coming soon. Benefits of becoming a FORTE Host family are:
• Gaining a deeper understanding of another culture.
• Building lifelong friendships, extending family relationships.
• Sharing family values, traditions and ideals that will in turn be shared across the world.
• Host families with children give their own children an opportunity to share, think outside themselves, learn tolerance and compassion for someone who is different and create awareness for similarities that exist between each culture.
• Developing the ability to see the world from a new point-of-view while learning how to navigate through the unique challenges, personality and cultural differences that arise while hosting a young teenager far from home.
FORTE students speak English are are carefully selected based on academics and recommendations. FORTE welcomes families as diverseas our students. Whether you are:
• Two parent families with children
• Single parent families with children
• Adults with no children
Same Sex Couple
our students look forward to meeting you! FORTE is here to support you every step of the way with Host Family Handbooks, our group orientations, your valuable Local Representative, and the best dedicated professional support staff. We have many years of experience, We have a very good reputation, one of the top 12 organizations, high safety standard, strong support network and our families and students trust us around the world. The opportunity to become a Host Family is available to families nationwide. Come join the FORTE community and click "Ready to Apply" on our web site to learn more about our wonderful family volunteer opportunity. www.forteexchange.org Char
NO DONATIONS PLEASE
- Char Satzler-Zimmerman
- 888-866-6869 Ext 7
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!