Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Aid and Care, Inc evolved its mission from the legacy and vision of the "Lost Boys of Sudan" whose facts of their life history encourage human needs compassion to the deed of giving and necessity for giving. It was founded with the premise that every person has the right to live and grow in a stable and healthy environment, in condition of happiness, with great care and love, understanding and security through access of basic human rights, education, health care, social changes, adequate shelter, food, clothing and all.
Vision StatementAid and Care envisions to be a premier humanitarian charitable, model and catalyst from which the most unprivileged individuals meet unmet, immediate and emerging needs for their hopes, self-supporting; self-responsible, self-sufficiency and self-expression.
Aid and Care assists the most impoverished areas in Africa as well as address needs the sought by refugees in the US. Through its mission, Aid and Care aims at
- Breaking the cycle of poverty through education, health care, and social needs
- Giving urgent humanitarian reliefs to communities affect by wars in Africa
- Working to fill the critical and unmet needs of people affected by war and natural calamities who have fallen through the net of humanitarian aid and relief. This commitment is expressed through targeting individuals, families and groups of people overlooked by existing projects and programs.
- Striving to alleviate human suffering, to protect life and health, and to raise awareness for the most vulnerable people such as orphans, women, disabled people and refugees.
- Prepare youths in the US and Africa as well become better leaders in their communities
Goals and ObjectivesAid and Care goals and objectives include but not limited to
- Promoting what bring individuals to self-efficiency, self-supporting, and self-standing and create their potentials and opportunities.
- Committing and dedicating to providing basic human needs and health resourceful and effective ways of helping most vulnerable people live in the poorest areas
- Keeping with the legacy of the Lost Boys and Girls of Sudan, the Aid and Care, Inc fights poverty through provisions of Education, Health, Clean Water, and Social changes, Human rights, peace and Justices.
- Connecting local communities, institutions, churches, national, and international communities through Lost boys' historical facts in order to educate people about what is affecting children in other world.
- Jean Ngandara
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!