CASH (Creating Assets, Savings, and Hope) Campaign of Maryland
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Education & Literacy
Location575 S Charles StSTE 500BALTIMORE, MD 21202 United States
The CASH Campaign promotes programs, products, and policies that increase the financial security of low to moderate-income individuals and families across the state.
To accomplish its mission, CASH Campaign:
1. Leads a network of direct service providers that offer free tax preparation, financial education and coaching, benefits screening, and access to appropriate financial services;
2. Builds program capacity of local asset-building coalitions, partners, and practitioners;
3. Coordinates and expands access to free, fact-based financial education;
4. Leads research on program practices and innovative state policies;
5. Gathers and disseminates information on effective program practices and policies; and
6. Advocates for policies that promote financial security.