Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
he mission of Glendale Public Library, a service-oriented organization, is to provide free and equal access, without prejudice and discrimination, to each man, woman and child in the community. Residents receive courteous and professional services that will:
- Make available the materials, programs and services needed to meet their recreational needs
- Provide the informational services needed to answer their questions
- Assist everyone to continue to grow and learn throughout their lives
- Enable people to gain a better understanding of their own cultural heritage and the cultural heritage of others
- Offer space for community interaction
- Provide information that helps small business owners start and grow their businesses
The service goals of the library are:
- All Glendale residents will receive the information they want about popular culture and social trends and their desire for satisfying spare time experiences.
- All Glendale residents will receive the information and answers to questions they need on a broad array of topics related to work, school and personal life.
- All Glendale residents will have access to the information they need for self-directed personal growth and development opportunities.
- All Glendale residents will enjoy opportunities to gain an understanding of their own cultural heritage and the cultural heritage of others.
- All Glendale residents will have space to meet and interact with others in the community and to discuss current issues.
- All small business owners in Glendale will have the information they need to start or grow their businesses.
Main Library 5959 W. Brown St.
Glendale, AZ 85302
Anne Caltabiano, Library Manager
The Main Library is on the southwest corner of 59th Avenue and Brown Street, between Olive Avenue and Peoria Avenue.
- Merideth Jenson-Benjamin
- Need admin access?