Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
A von Grove Community Theater (A.C.T.) is dedicated to promoting an appreciation for the arts, strengthening the community, and enriching the cultural lives of the residents of Avon Grove and its surrounding communities by presenting affordable, quality theatrical entertainment in a local venue.
Formed in 2004, A.C.T.'s vision is to create a summer performing arts tradition in the Avon Grove area that will evolve into a vital, resourceful community service organization. Towards that end, the organization will:
• Provide challenging workshops and drama courses to interested students and adults as an enrichment and extension of the community theater program.
• Create quality, educational and cultural experiences for anyone wishing to participate in any area of the theater/performing arts.
• Give young people an appreciation of the performing arts, imparting to them the necessary skills for producing, directing and participating in community theater and other related projects
• Continue to seek opportunity for future growth within our community and to partner effectively with other dramatic organizations.
• Build a true sense of community strength and spirit by utilizing the existing talents of local thespians and providing a creative outlet for aspiring performers.
Avon Grove Community Theater (A.C.T.) is dedicated to promoting an appreciation for the arts, strengthening the community, and enriching the cultural lives of the residents of Avon Grove and its surrounding communities by presenting affordable, quality theatrical entertainment and education in a local venue.
We are always looking for volunteers to help with all phases of production and also to work with children in our summer drama camp. Directors, stage hands, props coordinators, set builders, promotion, actors, concessions, videography, photography, sponsors, musicians & teachers are a few among the many areas where we could use your time and talents.
We hope you'll become part of the ACT family !!!
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!