Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Tess Foundation is an international non-profit humanitarian organization dedicated to providing access to healthcare and promoting high quality education across Sub- Saharan Africa.
We strive to improve the healthcare delivery system through enhanced exposure to high quality healthcare facilities, medical missions and campaigns to promote health awareness & education to communities across Sub-Saharan Africa.
We also strive to empower our youths with the educational resources and tools to become successful in life through series of youth development programs.
- We see a future where no child of our continent is excluded from the possibility of making our world a better place due to limited or no access to medical care or lack of educational resources.
- We will become an advocate for raising literacy levels and wellness metrics across Sub-Saharan Africa.
- We will ensure that everyone we serve has a chance to succeed regardless of what may be the financial status of their family or community.
- We will oversee the establishment of health centers and clinics that will deliver high quality health care services to all.
- We will implement models that will enable the underprivileged as well as those in remote communities to sustain themselves and thrive in a rapidly changing world.
- We will also undertake the utilization of developing technology and integrated systems for the improvement of health care services and the introduction of digital solutions for enhanced educational resources.
- We hope to bring forth a revolutionary change that will bridge the health care and education disparities for the next generation of Africans.
- We gratefully accept the responsibility of supporting communities that are in dire need of our services.
- We are dedicated to bringing together talented and passionate individuals under one roof as volunteers, employees, sponsors and partners to deliver meaningful services to the people we serve.
- We are committed to faithfully executing our stewardship of public funds with integrity and exemplary character.
The Tess Foundation is an international non-profit humanitarian organization dedicated to providing access to quality healthcare and education in underserved communities across sub-Saharan Africa.
- Adi Telufusi
- Need admin access?