Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Promoting vibrant local food and farming systems through community supported farmland preservation strategies, educational outreach, and partnerships that increase opportunities for farms and farmers to flourish
Our Vision: Abundant, productive, sustainable local farmland providing healthy food for our community and contributing to a vibrant, viable farm economy. We work to:
- Permanently protect farmland and to provide affordable land security for farmers.
- Assure that farmland remains farmed and continues to support a viable agricultural economy that provides for local food security
- Build a community that appreciates and supports locally produced food, and where farms can provide a good economic return to those who work the land.
- To permanentlypreserve working farmland.
- To grow SSCFLT with the funding and staffing necessary to ensure its own sustainability as an organization committed to long term stewardship responsibilities
- To contribute to the economic viability of new and current farmers.
- To build community support, among the public and among other organizations, for permanently preserving working farms.
- To educate the public about the importance of local farmland
- Paulette Beadling
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!