Community Hospice of Wake county
- Arts & Culture
- Health & Medicine
- People with Disabilities
- Veterans & Military Families
Location7714 Chapel Hill rdcary, NC 27513 United States
If you are searching for a way to make a difference in the lives of others, you belong here. Hospice volunteers are a valuable part of our care team. Based on your interest and preferences, receive specific volunteer training to help improve the quality of life for others.
Community Hospice is part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice, home health, palliative, and community care providers. Our goals are to:
* Always treat our patients and families with respect;
* Be available 24 hours a day/7 days a week;
* Honor patients and families wishes;
* Meet spiritual or religious needs;
* Meet physical, social, and care needs; and
* Make hospice experience honorable and meaningful to patients and families.
We are always looking for new volunteers to join our team. Our dedicated team of volunteers provide caring support for both the hospice recipient and his or her loved ones. Volunteers are an important part of the hospice philosophy. You are there to hold a hand and listen, read or write a letter, run errands or even help out in our office. No matter what your skills, talents or motivation, we have the opportunity for you to help.