Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To improve access to quality hospice care through public education, professional training, assist hospice agencies with funds to help meet the needs of their patients, and increase access to hospice care abroad through medical mission trips.
The role of Hands of Hospice Foundation:
Finding the means to help others.
There are many community service and specialty programs within Hospice agencies that are not covered by public or private insurance plans. These services are funded by generous donations from corporations, foundations and individuals. These services include:
- Bereavement Programs: support services for grieving children and adults
- Necessities of Life Program: Direct financial and practical assistance to hospice families in need, such as food bank assistance, telephone, utility bills, transportation expenses, medications unrelated to the hospice diagnosis, unusual medical devices/equipment, and funeral expenses
- Last Wish Program: Help hospice agencies grant their patient's last wish. Many times this means just flying their families home for one last time.
- Volunteer Program: training and deploying patient care and bereavement volunteers.
- Palliative Care Program: Assist patients who are chronically ill and need assistance in the community
- Casey Lowe
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!