Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
No-one ever joins a cult. They join a church, a non-profit group trying to save the oceans, a self help group, a yoga class. They are curious about practicing an Eastern religion or to learn transcendental meditation.
According to the experts there are more than 3500 cultic group varieties in the U.S. alone with over 4 million members. F.A.C.T. is one of the few organizations in existence who's mission is to expose these groups for what they are truly are and help those afflicted by them.
1. Helping victims leave destructive groups and receive proper counseling for recovery
2. Providing guidance and support to families in high control groups.
3. Education in High Schools and Universities to inform students of the Red Flags to be aware of.
4. Creating and distributing educational content for media outlets.
5. Monioring the news sources and sharing the information with the public.
6. Holding annual events to awareness in the general public eye about destructive cult groups.
- Janet Allen
- 877-360-FACT (3228)
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!