Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To facilitate access to comprehensive services and resources that enhance the quality of life of older adults and caregivers in Collier County, empowering them to maintain independent and meaningfil lives.
A community that advocates for and empowers seniors and caregivers.
OUR CENTER AND GARDEN
A sunny and spacious multi-cultural center, filled with music, conversation, laughter and friendship - A happy place to be!
Please come to visit us and to view our lush new garden planted in partnership with the Naples Botanical Garden and Garden for the Spirit, whom we thank for the many beautiful, rare and exotic plants.
Volunteers are the heart and soul of the Center and we are grateful for their time, expertise and caring.
Come to the Golden Gate Senior Center where we offer comprehensive services and lot of activities:
- Free lunch with sign-up
- Computer classes with online labs
- English classes
- Professional artist-led art classes
- Exercises, including yoga
- Fun, interesting crafts projects
- Games - Multiple dominoes tables are filled every day! Bingo, card games, puzzles and more
- Sewing, quilting and other fiber arts
- Health services including blood-pressure screening and vision testing
- Alzheimer's support group, Money smart classes, & senior support groups
- Food pantry housed at the Center, open Thursday at 2 p.m.
- AARP Senior Employment services
- And More ...