Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Valley’s Best Hospice - AV is committed to providing the highest quality hospice and palliative care to the residents of our communities, with the primary goal of improving the quality of life when the quantity of life is limited.
We will strive to be an organization which provides excellence in every encounter. As a result we will be recognized by:
- Our patients as the caregiver of choice.
- Our employees as the employer of choice.
- Our community as their hospice of choice.
Valley’s Best Hospice - AV Values
Our Employees and their Development
- We will foster trust and respect within the organization.
- We will train and educate employees for the future.
- We will promote from within whenever appropriate.
Open and Honest Communication
- We value open, constructive, timely and clear communications.
- We will protect individuals’ right to freely exchange ideas and express opinions and concerns, accomplished in an open and constructive manner.
- We recognize our success together is a direct result of our efforts as a team.
- We will develop and empower teams to identify and resolve organizational issues and concerns.
- We will be collectively responsible for the organizations’ success and or/failures.
The Patient & Family
- We will make understanding and satisfying our patients and families’ needs our top priority.
Highest Personal and Professional Standards
- We will recruit, reward and retain employees of the highest caliber.
- We will hold each other accountable to act in ways consistent with our values.
Valley's Best Hospice - AV, is a state licensed Hospice Agency in Lancaster, CA, caring for terminally ill patients throught the Antelope Valley.
- Brian Michaelsen
- Need admin access?