Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide leadership to promote and advance quality care and early education.
Through a variety of initiatives, programs and services, the Child Care Council partners with:
- Parents - to strengthen families
- Care Providers - to build a system of quality care and early education that respects parents as primary caregivers and teachers, values diversity and encourages children to make positive life choices
- Community - to broaden the base of support for children, families and quality care and early education
Volunteering with the Child Care Council is a great way to become involved in and give back to the community. There is a variety of ways caring individuals can put their expertise and talents to good use. We currently have ongoing opportunities, as well as short-term projects that may be of interest to you.
Stage 2 Outreach:
- Working small, medium and large scale events
- Speaking to wide arrange families about programs available to community
- Empowering women by helping them find subsidized child care
- Partnering with nonprofits on social justice issues
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!