Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
AIDS Arms, Inc. assists individuals in accessing the health care, resources and support necessary to successfully manage the challenges of living with HIV/AIDS.
Our mission is achieved through the following operating goals:
1. To empower individuals and families through effective case management programs that include assessment, education, counseling, referral, advocacy, long range planning, creative problem solving and coordination of services with other service providers;
2. To provide quality, accessible outpatient health care and treatment that meet the comprehensive medical needs of HIV+ individuals;
3. To maintain a close relationship with clients, their families and caregivers that adapts to their changing HIV-related needs;
4. To reduce barriers to HIV care and support by increasing community-wide partnerships among medical and psychosocial service providers;
5. To engage in advocacy at the local, sate and national levels for individuals affected by HIV; and
6. To provide comprehensive prevention and risk reduction activities to communities and individuals at risk of HIV infection.
AIDS Arms, Inc. continues to have great vision for providing HIV and AIDS services to the community. Some of the needs have not changed while other needs not known before have surfaced. The Dallas community is a demographic that is especially inflated with HIV/AIDS cases yet is still underserved. Through support of people like you, we are able to change that statistic! We all know that it won't change overnight but if, together, we are able to change just one life we are doing the work we are called to do, and making a difference! You may never see the life that you affected, but just know that through your kind philanthropy you have touched a life in such a way that can never be forgotten!
- AIDS Arms
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!