Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide, in partnership with the Navy and Marine Corps, financial, educational, and other need-based assistance to active-duty and retired Marines and Sailors, their eligible family members, and survivors.
As a non-profit, volunteer service organization, we use both financial and non-financial resources to identify solutions to meet emerging needs. We help clients improve personal financial skills, and encourage financial responsibility.
- We provide effective client service in a consistent, compassionate, and non-judgmental manner.
- We are committed to preserving the dignity, self-respect, and confidentiality of our clients.
- We are responsible stewards of the funds entrusted to us by our donors.
- We provide our volunteers and employees with the training and resources to be effective - offering consistent services throughout the Society.
- We recognize the vital role our volunteer force plays in the delivery of Society programs and services.