GiveTeens20 encourages and equips teens by providing no-cost, easy to use tools and resources to help them find their career fit. We do this via our in-class presentations and the www.gt20.org website.
Some students have a clear direction for life after high school, while others need help with their future focus and strategies. GiveTeens20 coaches students in how to give themselves as many options as possible in either school and/or career direction, and gives guidance in how to choose and research potential paths. We ask students to do two things:
1) Know themselves through honest self-assessment
2) Learn about careers you now know you are interested in
We provide a link to a no-cost assessment tool through our website, and offer 5-minute videos of professionals giving teens the answers to three questions:
1) What made you choose this career?
2) How did you get here (education & experience)?
3) What is the best piece of advice you would give a teen who wants to do what you do?