During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
CASTLE prevents child abuse and neglect through education and awareness.
• At full capacity, we can reach one third of the families that need CASTLE services.
• The financial need for this year is to raise $500,000 in the Treasure Coast Community.
• CASTLE was founded in 1981.
• We have 5 locations in St. Lucie, Martin, Indian River and Okeechobee Counties.
• Our success rate in keeping children from being abused is 98%.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!