Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles (LAFLA) is the frontline law firm for poor and low-income people.
Mission: LAFLA seeks to achieve equal justice for poor and low-income people in greater Los Angeles. We change lives through direct representation, systems change and community education.
To achieve our mission, LAFLA’s expert team of attorneys, paralegals, and support staff work in the community in a variety of ways:
- Provides direct representation
- Offers counsel and advice
- Provides referrals
- Educates the community about their legal rights through workshops and seminars
LAFLA’s legal priorities encompass:
- Supporting families
- Preserving the home
- Maintaining economic stability
- Promoting safety, security, and health
- Serving populations with special vulnerabilities
- Protect human and civil rights
The Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles achieves justice for poor and low-income people in greater Los Angeles. We change lives through direct representation, systems change and community education. LAFLA's attorneys provide counsel and advice and direct legal services to about 14,000 clients annually and assist another 55,000 with referrals and community education.
- Magdalena Davis
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!