Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Dementia Alliance International(DAI) is a global group, of, by and for people with dementia, advocating for the voice and needs of people with dementia.
To build a global community of people with dementia that collaborates inclusively to:
- Provide support and encouragement to people with dementia to live well with dementia.
- Model to other people with dementia and the wider community what living well and living with purpose with dementia looks like.
- Advocate for people with dementia, and build the capacity of people with dementia to advocate for themselves and others living with the disease.
- Reduce the stigma, isolation and discrimination of dementia, and enforce the human rights of people with dementia around the world.
To fulfil its mission, Dementia Alliance International will:
- Promote connection and dialogue between people with dementia.
- Combat isolation and exclusion of people with dementia.
- Provide opportunities for support and education for people with dementia.
- Promote a shared sense of LIVING well with dementia.
- Work to ensure that the voices of those with dementia are listened to and honoured.
- Work with other organizations and with governments to create change in issues and policies that affect people with dementia now and in the future
Dementia Alliance International is a non-profit group of people with dementia from all around the world that seek to represent, support, and educate others living with the disease, and an organization that will provide a unified voice of strength, advocacy and support in the fight for individual autonomy and improved quality of life.
- John Sandblom
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!