Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Dementia Alliance International(DAI) is a global group, of, by and for people with dementia, advocating for the voice and needs of people with dementia.
To build a global community of people with dementia that collaborates inclusively to:
- Provide support and encouragement to people with dementia to live well with dementia.
- Model to other people with dementia and the wider community what living well and living with purpose with dementia looks like.
- Advocate for people with dementia, and build the capacity of people with dementia to advocate for themselves and others living with the disease.
- Reduce the stigma, isolation and discrimination of dementia, and enforce the human rights of people with dementia around the world.
To fulfil its mission, Dementia Alliance International will:
- Promote connection and dialogue between people with dementia.
- Combat isolation and exclusion of people with dementia.
- Provide opportunities for support and education for people with dementia.
- Promote a shared sense of LIVING well with dementia.
- Work to ensure that the voices of those with dementia are listened to and honoured.
- Work with other organizations and with governments to create change in issues and policies that affect people with dementia now and in the future
Dementia Alliance International is a non-profit group of people with dementia from all around the world that seek to represent, support, and educate others living with the disease, and an organization that will provide a unified voice of strength, advocacy and support in the fight for individual autonomy and improved quality of life.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!