Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the district is to provide Silicon Valley safe, clean water for a healthy life, environment, and economy.
Santa Clara Valley Water District is nationally recognized as a leading water resources management agency.
- We are entrusted to serve the public and are responsible for carrying out the District mission for the benefit of the community.
- We are committed to providing excellent service to all customers.
- All individuals are unique and important, and will be treated with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- We take pride in our work and are accountable and trusted to carry out our responsibilities safely with honesty and integrity.
- Initiative, leadership, personal development, and training are vital for us to continuously improve.
- Open communication, cooperation, and teamwork are shared responsibilities and essential to the successful performance of our work.
- We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which reflects and supports the diversity of our community and enriches our perspectives.
- A balance between work and family is essential to the quality of our lives, and we will promote a family-friendly work environment.
- Valley Water-District
- 408 630 2239
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!