Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
OUR MISSION To bring the rhythm of the drum to the beating hearts of both children and adults. To help minds and souls transcend their worries and discover the spirit of music and laughter that is within us all. CALL US FOR: Private Parties * Special Events Business * Schools * Celebrations Free To Be Me Drum Circle activities are in support of Children's Day USA -an organization that "focuses on celebrating and enhancing children today, on the future our children will inherit, and on the positive actions and solutions we can contribute for a better today and brighter future".
We are a non-profit all volunteer charity group helping kids at risk, kids k-12, elders, and people with mental disabilities by providing loving, educational drumming events.
Sabina Sandoval is the originator and facilitator of the drum circles. She, along with volunteers, called the Tribe of Angels, take the experience of the drum circle to schools (K-12), teens at-risk, convalescent homes, prison inmates, and the mentally challenged. The participants become one through the power of the music.
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO HELP:
- Hand out instruments & host drum circles
- Drum & provide organizational support
- Load & unload the bus
- Set up & break down the drum circle
- Dance & invite people into the circle
- Greet & meet & interact with participants
- With monetary donations for instrument related supplies
- With repairs, printing needs, etc.
- Creating & leading more drum circles
- Donating or acquiring new or used drumming & percussion instruments
Pay It Forward
To Keep The Vision Alive!
- Sabina Sandoval
- Need admin access?