Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To form caregiving communities which provide non-medical physical, social, and emotional support, for a loved one who faces a life-threatening illness.
- eHope provides continuous caregiver support beginning with the initial diagnosis of a life-threatening illness, through curative (clinical) treatment stages and on through palliative, end-of-life care (hospice) along with subsequent periods of grief and bereavement.
- eHope helps create face-to-face caregiver communities which begin with a nucleus of 15-20 individuals consisting of friends, family members, neighbors, coworkers and friends.
- eHope facilitates instructional meetings to assist in organizing caregiver communities, in a way where the care recipient's needs are met and no single individual is over-burdened.
- eHope helps to identify the collective abilities in each caregiver group, and fosters a strong sense of community between group participants.
- eHope creates and hosts private caregiver web sites which communicate day-to-day needs.
eHope sites also provide a central collection point for multimedia memories (photos / audio / video).
- Jeffrey Wood
- (207) 856-7340
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!