Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Wilmington Island Farmers' Market is to support the community, highlight local talent and bring healthy foods to our doorstep; all the while providing a positive environment to create our very own tradition known as the Wilmington Island Farmers' Market.
The Wilmington Island Farmers' Market (WIFM) is held every Saturday rain or shine from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. This outdoor market sets up in the parking lot of the Islands Community Church located at 111 Walthour Road in Wilmington Island. Come by for one of our many on-site programs including:
- An Artisans Market on the First Saturday of every month to accommodate local artists and craftsmen.
- Guest Chefs join us to demonstrate ways to use your market bounty to its fullest.
- Local non-profit groups, special guests and musical guests also provide unique entertainment opportunities.
- Story time for kids of all ages.
- Crafty Corner on the last Saturday of the month.
- Monthly Charitable Organizations whom we partner up with to collect donations for.
There’s always something fun to do at WIFM!