Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
DOCTOR'S HOSPICE OF GEORGIA promises to provide the standard of care that all Georgians are promised and deserve. Doctor's Hospice will provide compassionate and high quality end of life care to our fellow Georgians. This care will be provided through fully equiped inpatient hospice centers. Our mission is to ensure that each patient will receive a complete program of physical, emotional, and spiritual care as well as 24 hour close monitoring. They will be staffed by our team of dedicated hospice professionals who will put our patients first regardless of their ability to pay. Doctor's Hospice will be the new face of Hospice in Georgia.
"To partner with families and friends as they search for peace, courage, dignity, and quality of care during their final season of life."
We realize that the entire family is affected, that is why we take into account the Spiritual, Physical and Emotional needs of our patients and their families. We want to be there for you and your family. We all come to the end of our lives by different roads, but we all must walk one road home. We at Doctor's Hospice want to walk that road with you to ensure a most peaceful journey.
Doctor's Hospice of Georgia promises to provide the standard of care that all Georgians are eligible for and deserve. Our care will be fully compliant with Georgia State and Medicare rules and regulations as required. We will care for your loved ones with professional and experienced hospice staff including Registered Nurses, Social Workers, Certified Nursing Assistants, Spiritual Care Coordinators, Counselors, Physicians, Volunteers and more.
- In-patient hospice units for acute care needs and/or scheduled family or caregiver respite and symptom control
- Bereavement support and follow-up for family and friends
- Medical equipment such as hospital beds, oxygen, wheelchairs and more
- Medications and medical supplies needed to keep patients comfortable and stable in support of their hospice diagnosis
- Access to care professionals 24 hours a day for patient and family