Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Mission Statement: multiply young Christian leaders.
Expanded Mission Statement: Rock the World's mission is to mobilize young people to follow Jesus, grow together in knowledge and love of God, serve in the power of the Holy Spirit, and impact the world for the Kingdom of God..
Rock the World's Values
1. Following Jesus comes first. This means we seek to
- Be faithful to God's Word (II Tim. 3:16-17)
- Experience God and His love (Mk 12:28-30).
- Love one another as His followers (Jn 13:34-35)
- Go to the ends of the earth (Mt 28:18-20)
- Serve neighbors in need (Mk 12:31; Lk 10:29-37)
2. People outrank programs
3. Leadership of discipled young people (male and female)
4. Open to learn / free to fail
5. Give God your best
6. The x Factor: everything multiplies
Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal (20-30 year time frame): to ignite a spiritual awakening among young people on every continent.
Rock the World Youth Mission Alliance is a network that multiplies young Christian leaders.Many organizations share the Gospel with young people. Rock the World does this and then goes further: we help those young people grow in their faith and make an impact for God. How?
- Youth encounter Jesus and his power at Rock the World retreats and conferences.
- College students get hands-on experience in ministry leadership in the Josiah Project.
- Young adults 18-29 are prepared for effective, long-term youth work in Epicenter and the Student Ministry Professionals Program.
- Young and not-so-young leaders attend dynamic Rock the World classes and Striking Fire seminars to learn how to reach young people through their churches.
Rock the World Youth Mission Alliance shapes young people by helping them become disciples who make other disciples, spread the gospel, and make a real and positive impact for the Kingdom of God!
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!