Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Ugieki Foundation is interested in slowing down the spread of HIV/AIDS globally. A charitable
software engineering technology with a 50I (C) 3 status located in Dallas, Texas. Our main mission is in the elimination of "Sexually transmitted" diseases with particular empathizes in HIV/AIDS globally. We focus on identifying the gaps in the existing technology of charitable organizations that are doing outreach in this field of HIV/AIDS. After
identifying the gap, we are going to design, develop, and deploy a free software application that will move the HIV/AIDS patients towards medical electronic record. We also do outreach through volunteering HIV/AIDS testing.
Slow Down of HIV/AIDS, Building Sister Cities Program in Dallas, Lagos, Sydney, New Dehi and London. Educating at-risk-group on the danger of
HIV/AIDS. Building Digital Divide to economically challenged. Build muilti-faith religious understanding globally. Break down boarder language and culture.
We are very aware of the difficulty of trying to get a project of this nature off the ground without funding; no organization will put their money into it. To that end, we have come up with various ways in which we can do it without fund.
· Build a web site that mimics the services we provide.
· Charge on a sliding scale any services we provide to our clients.
· Do free information technology with the hope that if an organization is satisfied will
go donate towards our research and development.
· Please visit our web site to go take a survey, get educated about this killer wave going on.
· Use a lot of partnership collaborators without formally negotiating contracts with them.
- Ogiesoba Idada
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!