Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
BIKEable Communities champions bicycling as a viable, safe form of transportation in order to create better places to live, work and ride.
BIKEable Communities has been a prominent force for bicycle advocacy in Long Beach since 1998. The organization has successfully advocated on a local, regional, and national level to shape policies, projects, and initiatives which have significantly improved and enhanced the quality of life and raising the profile of Long Beach as a sustainable city to live, work, and play.
BIKEable Communities Accomplishments:
- Started Long Beach Bike Fest
- Started Tour of Long Beach
- El Dorado Race Series
- Bike to Work Day
- Safety Training with at-risk youth
- Support for Beach Streets
- Responsible for getting approval for Mark Bixby Bike and Ped Path on Gerald Desmond Bridge
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!