Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Lambda's mission is threefold: to award scholarships to current students who support LGBT issues; to keep our members connected to the university and to each other via events and other activities; to create an enriching and supportive community that promotes education, networking and an increase in the visibility of LGBT students and alumni.
USC has an LGBT Alumni Association?
It does! And the organization is celebrating its 15 Year Anniversary in 2008. Don't feel bad if you've never heard of us, its only in very recent history that we have become an out, active and visible member of the USC Alumni Association.If I wanted to get involved, what could I do?
So you're an LGBT or Allied Trojan and you're a little intrigued by the idea of Lambda - not that you're committing yourself to anything! But you know, should you want to get involved, like sometime in the future, what could you do?
- Attend one of our signature, cultural or community events
- Join as a member and support our programs (we are 100% volunteer driven, your money goes only to our work for you - It's really a gift to yourself!
- Become a donor to our scholarship program
- Join one of our active committees (events, fundraising, scholarships)
- Volunteer at one of our upcoming opportunities
- Buy a T-Shirt
- Add "Tommy Gaytrojan" as your friend on Facebook
- Tag "Tommy Gaytrojan" in your SC' Photos
- Tell your friends about Lambda
- Join our Mailing List!
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!