Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to reduce poverty by expanding socio-economic opportuniites and parity, whole demonstrating compassion for low-to moderate income residents in Central-West Phoenix and Maricopa County.
As a faith-based community development corporation, Rehoboth CDC has 3 areas of ministry:
1) Youth Development and Enrichment providing training for at-risk youth with promise and young people emancipating out of foster care;
2) Community Outreach providing services that facilitate a hand-up through financial education, homeownership, debt management, predatory lending,
and micro-small enterprise start-up workshops; and,
3) Community Economic Development including:
- Acquiring property for affordable housing, neighborhood, and commercial corridor district improvements;
- Launching a Neighborhood Alliance whose focus is on strategies to revitalize the Canyon Corridor Community;
- Facilitating the acquisition of funds for asset formation through Individual Development Accounts (IDA's) in order to create opportunities for our community to "build wealth, and not debt"; and,
- Being a national model Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) preparation site in partnership with the City of Phoenix and Internal Revenue Service Earned Income Tax Credit Campaign.
As the human services arm of Rehoboth Saints Center Church of God In Christ, we are excited and humbled to have so great a ministry opportunity entrusted to our hands by the Lord. Please join us as a financial partner by giving into this awesome work. Simply click on our donations link and then the volunteering tab and participate and giving back to your community . Rehoboth CDC also invites you to register online and begin receiving our wonderful Newsletter so that you might keep abreast of activities.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!