Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- To provide quality facilities including a home, a school, a library, a sanitary water supply, a play area, and land for the children and their caregivers to sustain themselves.
- To provide a family environment, a sense of belonging, education, and love for the child.
- To empower and invest in the child so that they can pay it forward and give back to their communities throughout their life.
- To create leaders who will impact change in the devastating conditions of large parts of the world.
- To cultivate strong relationships with the local adoptive families on the ground.
- To foster partnerships, sponsorships, and donations from corporations, philanthropic organizations, churches and individuals both locally and globally.
- To present our donors and volunteers with the opportunity to travel to our villages and interact directly with the children and/or to take part in building the village through "voluntourism", teaching, research or for a personal uplifting experience.
Hope for the Child is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to serving abandoned and disadvantaged children. Through community leadership initiatives and education, we inspire these children to realize their full potential and value in life, one child at a time. We started with 10, then 30, and soon will have 50 orphans in a village that is being built right now.
The promise of Hope for the Child is to enable orphans to become adults who contribute to society and defeat poverty for generations to come. Our organization will bring not only food and substance to the body but it will also bring love, education and parental guidance to nurture the mind and soul.
- Renee Thompson
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!