Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern Colorado (RMHC) lifts children and families in need to a better tomorrow.
In support of our mission, RMHC provides:
- The Ronald McDonald House - a "home-away-from-home" for families of seriously ill children receiving medical treatment nearby.
- Ronald McDonald Family Room - a retreat inside the hospital where families of child patients receive respite and regain their energy while remaining near to their children.
- Ronald McDonald Care Mobile - a mobile clinic designed to provide medical and dental care to under-insured/not insured children throughout Southern Colorado.
- Grants to children's organizations throughout Southern Colorado.
- Scholarships to underprivileged students.
Ronald McDonald House Charities, a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) corporation, creates, finds and supports programs that directly improve the health and well being of children. Its grassroots-driven programs offer help where children need it most - right in their own communities. RMHC makes an immediate, positive impact on children's lives through its global network of local Chapters in 52 countries and regions and its three core programs: the Ronald McDonald House, Ronald McDonald Family Room and Ronald McDonald Care Mobile. These programs provide a bridge to accessible health care and allow families more time together, which helps in the healing process. RMHC and its global network of local Chapters also have hundreds of millions of dollars in grants and program services to children's programs around the world.