Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
As the outreach arm of Cornell University, we provide experiential learning to the residents of Genesee County. Currently recruiting for 4-H volunteers.
Title: 4-H Committee Member
Purpose of Position: Committee member support the completion of the designated work of the committee.
- Seek to understand the work identified for the committee.
- Diligently seek to achieve the stated purposes of the committee.
- Faithfully attend committee meetings.
- Actively engage in the work of the committee.
- Carryout assigned tasks.
- Work in harmony with the chair and other committee members.
- Maintain regular communication with the extension educator.
Expected Results: The objectives of the committee will be accomplished and the work will support a stronger 4-H Youth Development Program.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Genesee County
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!