North Raleigh Ministries
- Crisis Support
Location9650 Strickland RoadSuite 175Raleigh, NC 27615 United States
North Raleigh Ministries equips families and individuals in crisis with the resources and skills they need to achieve stability.
North Raleigh Ministries is a Non-Profit organization that helps neighbors in crisis
- The NRM Food Pantry provides neighbors who are having trouble feeding their families with an abundance of nutritious food. The pantry is currently doing curbside pickup due to COVID.
- Backpack Buddies Plus provides school-aged children with breakfast, lunch and snacks for 7 days a week. These packs are put together at our facility and available for curbside pickup.
- Guidance and Prayer is available support for anyone going through personal crisis. Clients can speak with qualified staff and interns over the phone
- The Journey Program provides weekly case management and pastoral counseling sessions, participation in Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University, access to peer support from other program participants. In addition, participants have access to additional resources such as weekly access to the NRM Food Pantry.
- The Thrift Shoppes are large, well-organized stores that are open for anyone to come and purchase items such as gently-used clothes and shoes, furniture, house-hold items, books, toys and more. All proceeds from the Thrift Shoppes go directly to supporting our Crisis Center.
We are supported by area churches, businesses, and individuals in the community.