Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Codman Square Neighborhood Development Corporation (CSNDC) is to build a better, stronger community in Codman Square and South Dorchester by creating housing and commercial spaces that are safe, sustainable, and affordable, promoting financial and economic stability for residents and for the neighborhood, and providing residents of all ages with opportunities and skills to empower themselves to improve their lives.
The Codman Square Neighborhood Development Corporation (CSNDC) is a community development corporation (CDC) that has worked in partnership with neighbors and neighborhood institutions to rebuild the Southern Dorchester community for the past 33 years.
Our line of work includes:
- the rehabilitation and construction of housing and commercial real estate development.
- business development opportunities.
- a computer learning center.
- financial literacy programs.
- foreclosure prevention counseling.
- youth development programs.
- engaging residents in community organizing.