Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Gaia Soul Alliance Foundation's mission is to provide a global and cross-border community platform to awaken and empower people, communities, organizations and businesses to actively participate in healthy sustainable living to ensure their freedom and wellness in every aspect of life.
An important thrust of the Gaia Soul Alliance is to promote sustainability in the broadest terms, including social justice and economic development that ensures environmental health, conserves non-renewable energy forms and avoids creating problems for which there are no easily available solutions.
Sustainability embraces three different dimensions: social, economic and ecological.
Co-creation ought to be:
- socially and ecologically affordable
- economically and ecologically viable
- economically and socially equitable and
- intrinsically sustainable.
Wellness is much more than merely physical health, exercise or nutrition. It is the full integration of states of physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
The model used by the University of California Riverside campus , to which the Gaia Soul Alliance Foundation adheres fully, includes social, emotional, spiritual, environmental, occupational, intellectual and physical wellness. Each of these seven dimensions act and interact in a way that contributes to their quality of life.
- Social Wellness is the ability to relate to and connect with other people in our world. Our ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with family, friends and co-workers contributes to our Social Wellness.
- Emotional Wellness is the ability to understand ourselves and cope with the challenges life can bring. The ability to acknowledge and share feelings of anger, fear, sadness or stress; hope, love, joy and happiness in a productive manner contributes to our Emotional Wellness.
- Spiritual Wellness is the ability to establish peace and harmony in our lives. The ability to develop congruency between values and actions and to realize a common purpose that binds creation together contributes to our Spiritual Wellness.
- Environmental Wellness is the ability to recognize our own responsibility for the quality of the air, the water and the land that surrounds us. The ability to make a positive impact on the quality of our environment, be it our homes, our communities or our planet contributes to our Environmental Wellness.
- Occupational Wellness is the ability to get personal fulfillment from our jobs or our chosen career fields while still maintaining balance in our lives. Our desire to contribute in our careers to make a positive impact on the organizations we work in and to society as a whole leads to Occupational Wellness.
- Intellectual Wellness is the ability to open our minds to new ideas and experiences that can be applied to personal decisions, group interaction and community betterment. The desire to learn new concepts, improve skills and seek challenges in pursuit of lifelong learning contributes to our Intellectual Wellness.
- Physical Wellness is the ability to maintain a healthy quality of life that allows us to get through our daily activities without undue fatigue or physical stress. The ability to recognize that our behaviors have a significant impact on our wellness and adopting healthful habits (routine check ups, a balanced diet, exercise, etc.) while avoiding destructive habits (tobacco, drugs, alcohol, etc.) will lead to optimal Physical Wellness.
Gaia Soul Alliance Foundation (GSAF) is an early stage global philanthropic foundation headquartered in Cedar Park, focused on improving the health and wellness of individuals, communities and the Earth. Its goal is to become the most trusted worldwide source for health and wellness information and a funding source for aligned innovative research and development projects.
Gaia Soul Alliance has obtained the 501c3 status on March 04, 2015. EIN 47-1042976. DLN 17053356324034.
We envision Gaia Soul Alliance as the most sought after and trusted alliance of people, communities, organizations and businesses on earth for co-creating sustainable health and wellness for all beings on earth and for the earth itself.
All members of the Gaia Soul Alliance community are encouraged to participate as a global co-creative collective to bring forth healthy loving ways to protect and preserve our individual and community health and wellness and the health and wellness of our home planet Earth, its inhabitants and its resources.
While on an individual and micro-scale basis, living the vision will translate into daily life application of the best known practices available in each individual circumstances and in each relevant fields, organizations and businesses, members of the Gaia Soul Alliance community, are encouraged to research those best practices, find new ways to improve on them and fund projects to make them as widely as possible available throughout the earth.
No matter what the age, culture or socioeconomic background, GSA seeks only to express and explore the best of what is offered in the world rather than criticize or condemn what some may see as wrong.
We ask all members to choose to hold to the Sacred Truths that hold all of Creation together as One Blue Planet, this Circle of Living Oneness-the ones who are "animate", that are filled with life and all that surrounds.
The ancient teachings, the source for all religions, philosophies and sciences, hold this as one of the most fundamental principles of this Journey of Spirit: That All of this Creation is Alive, from the smallest pond to the Galaxies and beyond, all is Consciousness in Motion. All of Creation is formed by this innumerable host of "Ensouled Beings".
- MICHEL BAISE
- +1 512 481 7333
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!