Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Company provieds the best end-of-life care and rehabilitative care through an interdisciplinary team that supports patients and families. The mission is achieved by our commitment to Conerstone philosophies by:
1. Providing quality end-of-the life care and rehabilitative care to patients regardless of ability to pay.
2. Promoting patient and familyas the center of the plan of care.
3. Committing to a suppotive proffesional work environment.
4. Evaluating customer needs to better meet the needs of the individual, referral source and community.
5.Increasing access to end-end-of-life care and rehabiliatative home health care.
6.Supporting communication internally and externally that is timely, respectful, and professional.
7. Developing and providing innovative state-of-the-art care.
8. Providing care in a fiscally responsible manner.
9.Utilizing electronic systems to provide enhanced care capability.
The Company recognizes and supports staff within its capabilities and recognizes thatour employees are the organization's greatest assests in providing quality home care and hospice care to the patients, their families, and the community.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!