Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Jewish Family Services of Greater Hartford mission is to enhance and strengthen the quality of life the Jewish tradition of compassion and caring. Our agency serves people of ALL ages, races, religions, and ethnic backgrounds. Our licensed mental health clinicians offer confidential counseling services for children, adults, families and older adults. JFS is non-sectarian but upholds the core values of Judaism: Respect for human dignity, helping those less fortunate and making the world a better place. The agency is state-licensed and nationally accredited.
JFS offers the following programs:
- Individual, Groups, Couples and Family Counseling
- Basic Needs Programs
- Older Adult Services
- Children and Adolescents Counseling
- Parenting Issues
- Trauma Issues and Crisis Intervention
- School and Behavioral Issues
- Programs for Persons with Developmental Disabilities & Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Divorce and Co-Parenting Issues
Jewish Family Services of Greater Hartford accepts donations. Donate Now.