Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Beacon Hospice, Inc. provides the best end-of-life services in New England through an interdisciplinary team that supports patients and families.
The mission is achieved by our dedication to cornerstone philosophies by demonstrating compassion, competency, and commitment by:
- Promoting patient and family as the center of care.
- Promoting a supportive professional work environment
- Providing quality end-of-life care to patients regardless of ability to pay.
- Evaluating customer needs to better meet the needs of the individual referral source and community.
- Promoting the highest level of competency of the interdisciplinary team.
- Developing and providing innovative state-of-the-art care.
- Increasing access to end-of-life care.
- Providing care in a fiscally responsible manner.
Touch someone's life today.... Join the volunteers at Beacon Hospice and learn how to provide compassionate and dignified end-of-life care to patients with life threatening illnesses and their families. The needs are simple--companionship and friendship, emotional support, and someone to listen. Administrative volunteer opportunities are also available.
- Donna Teague
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!