Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Friends of Waldorf Education (Freunde der Erziehungskunst Rudolf Steiners e.V.) support initiatives for a free education world-wide. We have actively promoted Waldorf education and freedom within the education system since 1971.
Friends of Waldorf Education support Waldorf schools and kindergartens, anthroposophy-based institutions for handicapped people and other initiatives for education and social work. We publish materials on the worldwide Waldorf movement, organise voluntary services for young people.
Important facts about us in brief
- Each year we pass on over 3 million Euros in donations to over 200 projects.
- We pass on 100% of the donations and finance our co-workers and administrative costs out of members' contributions and specific donations.
- You can find a list of all the projects we supported last year here.
- Projects co-financed by the Bundesministerium fr Wirtschaftliche Zusammenarbeit with around 350.000 Euro per year.
- Individual sponsorships (around 300 sponsorships for 30 schools).
- Many voluntary services for 500 young people per year.
- Free newsletter twice a year.
- Large online-database with reports from projects world-wide.
- Many other services, e.g. proposals for class projects, job market.
- Many links regarding the world-wide Waldorf movement.
- Excellent overview about Waldorf world-wide in our publication (2001).
- Around 1,000 members (including individuals, Waldorf Schools and other institutions).
- Contact with around 400 institutions world-wide.
- World-wide there are around 950 Waldorf schools, 2,000 kindergartens, 600 curative education centres.
- +49 (0)721 / 35 48 06-158
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!