Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
CareTeam is the MGR Foundation's volunteer program that facilitates connections between volunteers and the communities we serve. We bring together various generations and cultures to confront social issues through innovative direct service events, without fees or fundraising from volunteers or partner organizations. This removes barriers, encourages social consciousness and empowers everyone involved. Through volunteering and community involvement, no social problem should continue to go unchallenged.
Examples of our volunteer events include:
- painting with homeless men & women
- cooking brunch with seniors
- creating a puppet show with youth
- distributing bags of gloves, food and soap to folks on the street
- designing and planting a community garden
- putting on a talent show with homeless men & women
- developing creative writing exercises to increase youth literacy
- Jessica Maiorca
- (773) 313-0075
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!