Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Resource Information Help for the Disadvantaged (RIHD) is a nonprofit, all volunteer, member group dedicated towards reducing crime & reducing recidivism through activities that promote education for at risk youth, prisoner and ex-offender self rehabilitation and "earned" second chance!
RIHD provides self-help initiatives to all disadvantaged people regardless of their religion, color, creed and ethnic background, with special emphasis on at risk youth, incarcerated persons, ex-offenders and their family/loved ones.
1. "Sponsor an InMate's Rehabilitation through Education (SIRE) - GED/Community College
2. "Investing in Your Future" Re-entry planning, resume & investment/business.
3. Monthly Transportation Service for families/loved ones with incarcerated loved one in faraway VA prisons. Nonprofit events.
4. Restoration of Voting Rights Application/Assistance
5. Voter Registration Drive
6. Legislative advocacy for public safety
- Lillie Branch-Kennedy
- (804) 562-2123
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!