Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
SAY’s mission is to partner with children, families, and communities to overcome barriers and create opportunities that enable them to realize and sustain their full potential.
SAY San Diego has been making a difference for children, families and communities for nearly 45 years. SAY first opened its doors in 1971 with one paid employee, a budget of $1,500, and the goal of providing prevention services to struggling youth. Since then SAY has evolved from a single focused organization to what we are today: an agency whose work encompasses more than 30 programs strengthening the whole child, whole family, and whole community.Core Services
- Before and after school programs and preschools
- Juvenile delinquency prevention and diversion
- Child abuse prevention and family support
- Mental health counseling, case management, and youth development
- Access to health care, employment, and self-sufficiency
- Collaborative partnerships for military families, refugee families, and more
- Alcohol, tobacco, and substance abuse prevention
- Marion Liszkowski
- (858) 565-4148
- Need admin access?