Aurora Healing Center
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Crisis Support
- Health & Medicine
- Justice & Legal
Location945 N. 12th StreetMilwaukee, WI 53233 United States
Aurora Healing & Advocacy Services offers crisis intervention and long-term healing services for sexual and domestic violence.
When you call the Aurora Healing Center Hotline at (414) 219-5555 - or visit an Aurora Healing Center - you’ll be connected with our team of trained caregivers. They’ll provide support and help with a variety of different aspects of your healing journey, including:
- Helping you find resources and fill out paperwork
- Accompanying you on medical, legal and court-related appointments
- Contacting criminal justice or social service agencies on your behalf
- Offering therapy and counseling services
- Connecting you with other helpful resources and organizations as needed
Your caregiver will be with you every step of the way, offering support and understanding - from the moment you contact us throughout the entire healing process.