Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Sexual Assault Treatment Center of Greater Milwaukee offers safe and caring services to survivors of rape, incest, sexual abuse and sexual assault.
- Crisis intervention and emotional support
- Medical assessment and treatment
- Medical Forensic evidence collection
- Pregnancy risk assessment
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections, as appropriate
- Discharge teaching and resource information
- Liaison services and support with investigative agencies
- Follow up telephone support by Master's prepared crisis counselor
SATC can be accessed in person or by phone, 24 hours a day. We offer a safe and caring environment in which survivors can begin the healing and recovery process.
Our nursing, social work and advocate staff provides immediate services, including for those with special needs such as the elderly, persons with mental health issues or those with cognitive, sensory or physical disabilities.
- Nicole Glaser
- Need admin access?