Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
CancerCare is a national nonprofit organization that provides professional support services to anyone affected by cancer: people with cancer, their loved ones, caregivers, children, and the bereaved. CancerCare programs - including counseling, education, financial assistance and practical help - are provided by trained oncology social workers and are completely free of charge. Founded in 1944, CancerCare now provides individual help to more than 91,000 people and receives 1.6 million online visits each year to its websites, www.cancercare.org and www.lungcancer.org. For more information, call 1-800-813-HOPE (4673) or visit us online.
- CancerCare provides group and individual counseling in three different ways: face-to-face, on the telephone, or online.
- CancerCare's Telephone Education Workshops provide cancer patients and caregivers with the opportunity to listen to and ask questions of top cancer experts from areound the country.
- CancerCare offers practical help including educational materials and information, and referrals to other sources of help
- CancerCare offers financial assistance for treatment-related costs, such as pain medication, transportation, homecare and childcare.
- The CancerCare for Kids program provides free professional support services to children affected by cancer.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!